Watch Laemmle movies on your TV! See below for instructions for Google ChromeCast, AppleAirplay, and Roku!
Google Chrome Cast
- Turn on the TV that is connected to a Chromecast and make sure the TV source is set to Chromecast. If you are using a mobile device, make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- From your mobile phone or computer, rent the film from watch.laemmle.com - open the film on your computer or mobile device and press the play button. Tap the "Cast" icon in the lower righthand corner of the film player. If no icon appears, this means casting is not supported on your device.
- Tap the Chromecast device you want to cast to and then tap Play. Your content will start playing on the TV connected to that Chromecast device. To stop casting content, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
Apple Air Play
- Turn on the TV that is connected to an AppleTV box and make sure the TV source is set to AppleTV.
- From your mobile phone or computer, rent the film from watch.laemmle.com - open the film on your computer or mobile device and press the play button.
- Follow the steps in the Apple link below to get your TV to “Mirror the Screen on Your IOS device” option https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289#mac
2) Install our Roku channel: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/d2815e16abaff39e51c26752028af0a7/laemmle-virtual-cinema
NOTE: You can watch any of your rented films on your Roku device but you cannot rent directly through Roku. You must make your initial rental purchase from a computer or mobile device on watch.laemmle.com
- Go to watch.laemmle.com from a computer or mobile device to rent your film. After your purchase, load the Laemmle Virtual Cinema channel on your Roku device, click the options key (*) on your Roku remote, and select Sign-in.
- Sign-in to the Laemmle Virtual Cinema channel with your Laemmle Virtual Cinema username and password you created when renting the film. Or choose device linking and type the on-screen pin code into the form at laemmle.com/activate to link your Roku device to the Laemmle Virtual Cinema platform without needing to enter a username or password.
- Once signed in, click the options key (*) on your Roku remote and select “My Library” to watch your rented film(s).